Tuesday 13 October 2015

End of an MA journey

It's been fun, it's been stressful. It's certainly been a roller coaster ride what with all the personal afflictions that have been throwing them in the direction of me and my family. However I have become far more intimately familiar with characters with depth how to create cohesive characters beyond just the 'coolness' of a physical design. 

I've done regular feedback throughout this final project, so I hope that it now reflects what I've been exploring throughout the past year. I would like to continue on with some of these aspects as I feel that there are still other things to explore regarding them. For example, there is potentially a lot more to the subject of ergodicity. How else can we encourage non-trivial cognition towards characters in games?

While this door may close, another will certainly open. My MA closes with the legacy of a Sage who sought knowledge and discovered a whole host of strong personalities more valuable than a few minerals and energies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment