Tuesday 13 October 2015

Too Busy Working; Forgot to Update!

My bad!

This is starting to sound old, right? Apparently I've been so preoccupied doing the work that I forgot about updating the blog with reflections on the feedback I received and summaries, etc etc. The stuff I usually forget to do, only on a much smaller scale. Eight weeks is a long time not to update on my progress, especially since when I last updated it was somewhere near the beginning of this final project. 

It doesn't really help that I lost another relative this summer. Stress levels have been rather peaked lately. So I suppose the way I've dealt with it is just sinking into my work and getting it done, and forgetting to review it on my blog. Don't get me wrong... I've gathered feedback and information.... just drew my results and carried neatly on without taking a pit stop to showcase my progress and analyses. Woops. 

Brace yourselves, these next 24 hours and several posts  (several? not exactly sure just how many) are going to be one large reflective dump of information.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment